Kids bathroom-what a relief to finally have separate bathrooms!
Our master bedroom-we love it! Rex put new granite around the fireplace and gave me new sconces for christmas. The fireplace is very cozy. Didn't realize how tiny our room was in Kaysville. We can actually walk around in this one, and the closet is wonderfully roomy.
The boys room is one of the coolest in the whole house. It's right above the garage and is as big as the whole upper floor of our last house. You can see the little door to the right... it's a secret hide out with carpeting and lights. There are two doors and two sections that connect through a tunnel that goes under the boy's window seat-how cool is that for two little explorers. They love it, I love it (all toys go in there), and Cole's new fish bubbles loves it (we gave away their old fish tank when we moved.)
Holy Cow! That is like my dream house I wished I had as a kid. Secret tunnels and everything. How Cool. Liz, you are the master decorator. When we finally get our house...and can afford some decorating (paint anyway) I need to hire you!! You guys have done such a great job!!
ReplyDelete