The carpet in the house was NASTY(can't really tell from the before picture-they had too much stuff!)! So was the paint and wallpaper. Luckily we had expert help from Kim, Tim, Cindy and Al. Oh, and our real estate agent pitched in on the floors (we refinished all the hardwood), paint and shrubbery.





Ahhhh.... the after shots-it turned out so much better than I could have even imagined. Tell you what, we've done some serious cinnamon rolls in this kitchen! I've always wanted a big kitchen/family room and this just hit the spot. We've found it's great for entertaining, homework and some pretty dang good dinners. Rex (and Ry) worked like crazy to get this done. We did have a few good bathroom crock pot meals in the process though.
Ahhhh.... the after shots-it turned out so much better than I could have even imagined. Tell you what, we've done some serious cinnamon rolls in this kitchen! I've always wanted a big kitchen/family room and this just hit the spot. We've found it's great for entertaining, homework and some pretty dang good dinners. Rex (and Ry) worked like crazy to get this done. We did have a few good bathroom crock pot meals in the process though.
No comments:
Post a Comment