The Jensen Family

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I love this picture of Tanner. He is vivacious, fun-loving and such a joy to be around (most of the time). Don't get me wrong, all the kids truly enjoyed this spur of the moment FHE activity. Turns out about 1/2 the sprinklers work. Hip hip hooray for that!
Tanner told me I had to run through the sprinklers too and that he would take MY picture. He did a pretty good job don't you think?

Soggy Soph




Soggy Cole. Seriously, the kid asks every day if when we can bust out the swimming pool and go swimming because "he's so hot!" When I tell him we can when the snow's off the mountains, he cries like his heart is breaking. I think that's why he declared this family night "the best ever".

Soggy Tanner.





Painting his princess' fingernails-what a good daddy!




Tanner received the principals pride award for doing such good work in his class. We're so proud of him. He's had to work so hard to catch up.







Rex running the SLC half marathon-just under 2 hours. He's the black blur.






What a man! He really runs like the wind and has such fun doing it. We're really looking forward to running the Wasatch Back in a month.








No comments:

Post a Comment