The Jensen Family

Friday, June 26, 2009

Ragnar Fun

Rex and I ran the Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay last weekend. We trained hard, had a great team and ran like crazy from Logan to Park City (188 miles total). Total time 28 hrs 28 minutes (9minute mile avg)We all had 3 legs and ran Friday to Saturday. Rex had one of the most difficult legs, running a 9% grade for 3.5 miles on a dirt road. He didn't stop once! We had so much fun and are looking forward to doing it again!!!!


The Power of 12 team at the finish line-yeeeehah! We placed 189th out of 700 teams-not too shabby! Definitely one of the best date nights ever!


Super speedy Rex and his Super speedy sister Kim around midnight.








Running 7 miles in the dark somewhere around Echo-best run ever!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! That is so amazing Liz and Rex. I want to be on your team! I wanted to see how it went for you and have been meaning to call all week.Glad it was fun. Wish we could have cheered you on. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete