The Jensen Family

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I think Sophie has the better idea.
This is our treat spot. Tanner and Cole thought it would be fun to eat under the picnic table-plus it made a cool cave.
The founders of our feast.
Tanner is such a great skiier now. We've been doing this since he was a baby. We meet our family in Ogden Valley and cross country ski a couple miles in, have a snack and ski out. It's a hoot!
Oh I love this happy little guy!!!!! His eyes are the same color as his hat.
You gotta have pots to ring in the new year!
With Uncle Dan around it's always a party!
Tanner was the only one to make it to midnight. We had a hard time getting Sophie up for all the hoopla. I think Rex was wishing he was in bed!
We seem to always get a picture in front of the red tree on the plaza. Jack must have been toasty warm because he slept like a baby.
We love riding Trax to see Temple Square lights. It was a perfectly snowy night. Crowds were minimal, snow was fluffy, and the kids loved every minute.
Jensen family white elephant exchange-a great way to end Christmas Day!
Tanner riding his new ripstick. Pj's make all the difference.
Trying to recreate my mom's famous Christmas morning breakfast. I have to say, her's tasted better-but it was nice to be home all day and have the parties come to us!
Uncle Dan gave mom a nice statuary. She cried and laughed uncontrollably when she saw the faces taped on the figures. A funny little joke from Dan and Rex.
Happiness is kids on Christmas morning. I thought this was a lovely shot of Rex's hot legs-literally. The pj's are quite toasty!
The tradition continues with Christmas Eve Pj's. Best year ever (so I was told).
Our Christmas Angel
Jack loved all the Christmas action!
Decorating our Christmas Tree
Sophie's preschool Christmas program. They wanted all the kids to wear All a Dollar hats with bells. Sophie chose the elf hat because no one else had it. I love that she likes to be unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment