
Breakfast is always better on vacation.

After a long day of fun. I think his eyes are screaming "let me out"!

On top of the mountain after an awesome tram ride.

Our little pink cheeked boy.

Awesome Cole

I love that grin!

This was the coolest attraction. It was like a giant sling shot for kids. Hilarious to watch and even funner to do.

All of us got in on the good times. Rex swears he rode longer than me, but we have it on good film that I took the prize for longest lasting bull rider.

Taking a break.

Up to the alpine slide. Our favorite day of rides and fun!

Call us crazy, but we decided this year we'd let our boys invite 3 buddies for an overnighter of swimming, movies, hiking and just plain craziness. They went to bed at midnight and woke at 6:45 am. We wore them out-or maybe it was the other way around. Either way, I don't think our kids will ever forget this!

Our annual trip to Snowbird. We took the kids and their friends on an early morning hike to a waterfall. They loved it!

Our dear friends and family-Kim(Rex's sister) and Tim(her husband). We have so much fun running together.

Rex victorious after his last run.

Jack was the best baby! He rode in the van with us the whole time and hardly made a peep. What an adventure for such a little guy!

At Hood to Coast (a 200 mile relay from Mount Hood to Seaside Oregon). This was the starting line at the top of Mt. Hood. There were skiers walking through the parking lot-it was cold!

Prestony-Baloney

I asked Sarah what I could do in our short time there to help out. Her only request was home made bread. Of course cinnamon rolls come along with that. This is cute Ethan-Rex's side kick extraordinaire.

On our way to Oregon for Hood to Coast we made a 3 hour detour to see our new niece. It was well worth our short visit. Brianna is beautiful. Sarah is a very busy and amazing mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment